- I passed a man in the subway handing out pamphlets for Jews for Jesus. As I passed he asked "Are you Jewish?" For some reason I responded with "Are you?" with way more hostility than was warranted.
- Why do people think "Big Guy" is a nice thing to call someone? That's not going to get your free hip-hop demo CD handed out any faster, guy waiting at the top of the escalator.
- I was waiting at a pharmacy. I guess the woman working there knew me because she mentioned how I "keep getting taller." I said "Hopefully these pills will put a stop to that." She didn't know if she was supposed to laugh.
August 31, 2009
Posted by Steve at 11:23 PM
August 27, 2009
Another doodle found in a notebook from who-knows-when. I wish every Mickey cartoon started and/or ended like this. I left the scan of the book's spiral...so, check that shit out.
Posted by Steve at 12:31 AM
August 24, 2009
I remember very little from this time in my life. I remember never quite understanding how the game was played. I remember quitting because the helmet hurt my head. Well, who's laughing now Albany Avenue Elementary?! Where's your blog?!
Why does the bus say "ward" over the door?
Posted by Steve at 11:12 PM
August 20, 2009
A cartoon directed and animated by my friend Mike Antonucci. I helped write it and also did the voice of Steve...cause I'm Steve.
Posted by Steve at 8:17 PM
August 18, 2009
Posted by Steve at 11:37 PM
August 16, 2009
August 15, 2009
Posted by Steve at 3:31 AM
August 12, 2009
August 11, 2009
August 3, 2009
I keep having the same dreams over and over. Some of them are pretty blatant in meaning...I attribute all of them to stress. Here are some key plot points:
- Friends drop me off at an amusement park while they go run errands together. A staff member assures me I'll fit on the ride. I don't. Everyone laughs, including the small children waiting on line, while they try to break open part of the ride to get me out.
- I'm driving down a commercial street and my breaks never stop my car completely, causing me to run several red lights. I keep putting more and more pressure on the break but the car only slows, it never stops.
- I'm in a plastic toy box on a shelf in a toy store. Girls are buying the toys around me, opening them and playing with them. In front of me is an employee explaining to a very obese woman that she shouldn't take me out of my package because I'm worth a lot of money unopened.
- I look down to discover I have ripped both knees of my jeans...which sucks.
- I'm running late for something because I have to wait for my computer to finish rendering video.
- My dog is lying on the floor with a metal brace around his head. We have a new puppy that we don't like as much.
- I've been kidnapped by a cartoon pizza man in some crazy factory. My babysitter is right outside the window but she doesn't hear me screaming.
- I'm being attacked by a giant spider.
- I'm in a swimming pool with every girl I've ever liked and I'm really self-conscious.
- I'm trapped in a haunted house.
- I live in Star Wars.
Posted by Steve at 3:08 AM