August 3, 2009

Sleep

I keep having the same dreams over and over. Some of them are pretty blatant in meaning...I attribute all of them to stress. Here are some key plot points:
  • Friends drop me off at an amusement park while they go run errands together. A staff member assures me I'll fit on the ride. I don't. Everyone laughs, including the small children waiting on line, while they try to break open part of the ride to get me out.
  • I'm driving down a commercial street and my breaks never stop my car completely, causing me to run several red lights. I keep putting more and more pressure on the break but the car only slows, it never stops.
  • I'm in a plastic toy box on a shelf in a toy store. Girls are buying the toys around me, opening them and playing with them. In front of me is an employee explaining to a very obese woman that she shouldn't take me out of my package because I'm worth a lot of money unopened.
  • I look down to discover I have ripped both knees of my jeans...which sucks.
  • I'm running late for something because I have to wait for my computer to finish rendering video.
  • My dog is lying on the floor with a metal brace around his head. We have a new puppy that we don't like as much.
Here are some favorites from my childhood:
  • I've been kidnapped by a cartoon pizza man in some crazy factory. My babysitter is right outside the window but she doesn't hear me screaming.
  • I'm being attacked by a giant spider.
  • I'm in a swimming pool with every girl I've ever liked and I'm really self-conscious.
  • I'm trapped in a haunted house.
  • I live in Star Wars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment