September 21, 2009

Trust Me Scene


This is the only scene in the short film Trust Me that I shot. The rest was shot by Shan Huang and the entire short was cut by Taylor Williams. It is also the only scene in the short that is hand-held. I also sound mixed the sucker. I had no control over the choice of music. Anyway, this thing was shot on an HVX with a 35mm lens adapter. When the adapter was working correctly the footage looked pretty good.

I have also decided I am quitting show business and joining a traveling circus. We're going to hit all the major cities. I will be performing as Stevonius: King of the Lions: Kings of the Jungle®. I will be logging my efforts to bond with my new feline work associates. Here is a picture so you can get an idea of the dangers I am working with here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment