December 9, 2009

Lady GaGa Shoot

I know I haven't posted in a while...but it's Christmas early with this new amazing post! I shot a short script with Captain Hippo a few days ago about a Lady GaGa Christmas album. It was my first time on set with the Canon 7D, which belonged to our DP, Noah Yuan-Vogel.









And here's a picture of me pretending to know what I'm doing:







They were lip-syncing to pre-recorded music so I got to say, "Roll camera...roll playback," like a bad ass.

Anyway, yeah. It was the first thing I've directed that involved original music, wardrobe and make-up changes and choreography. And it was weird seeing so many people work so hard on a script that was written by Dan, Mike and I while we were eating burritos. It was a lot of fun and hopefully it will come out alright. That's what she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment